Worries of your little one oral development?
No more frantically patting around for your baby’s lost binky in the middle of the night: this glow-in-the-dark pacifier makes it easy to find your baby’s favorite way to self-soothe and quickly get back to sleep. It’s made of soft silicone in a shape designed for healthy oral development. And, if it gets dirty, pop it in the included case for a three-minute session in the microwave to sterilize it.
Skinsoft Silicone Nipple
The Night Pacifier nipple is made of Skinsoft silicone, which is clear, tasteless, odorless and durable. Unique anti-slip surface keeps pacifier in baby's mouth.
Sterilize baby’s The Night Pacifiers pacifier in the microwave using the convenient self-sterilizing storage case. Microwave disinfection is proven effective in killing common household germs and bacteria. Pacifiers kept in the closed box will remain disinfected for up to 48 hours: Fill pacifier case with water. Place pacifier(s) in the pacifier case with the nipple(s) facing down. Follow 6+ Months pacifier package instructions for microwave setting. Cool completely before use.
Symmetrical nipple allows for the pacifier to be placed in the baby’s mouth 'right-side up' or 'upside down' – no need to worry about uneven pressure on incoming front teeth or palate.
Larger shield than 0-6 months' shield to accommodate a growing baby. Generous air holes and patented inside surface allows baby's skin to breathe.
Glows in the dark, making it easy for baby and parent to find at night.
Material: Plastic, Silicone
Dimensions (Overall): 5.71 inches (H) x 2.71 inches (W) x 1.85 inches (D)
Care & Cleaning: Boil to sterilize
Suggested Age: 0-6 Months
- Package: 2 Pacifier in One Packages
- Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Only use dedicated pacifier holders. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier, your child may be strangled by them.
- Do not leave a pacifier in direct sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in sterilizing solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple.
- To ensure safety and hygiene replace the pacifier every 1-2 months.
- During cleaning a small amount of water may enter the nipple. This can be expelled by squeezing and shaking the nipple.